CosmeticBusiness: A must for the diary in Europe’s largest cosmetics market
See you again from 5 – 6 June 2019 MOC Munich
CosmeticBusiness is the one and only meeting place for the cosmetics industry and its suppliers in Germany, Europe’s largest cosmetics market. Once a year, international cosmetics companies and their suppliers come together to develop new ideas, exchange experiences and foster contacts.
The sector can find all the important things that are necessary for the creation of new cosmetic products and their successful presentation – starting with the raw materials and continuing with manufacture and packaging.
Wednesday, 5 June 2019: 09:00 bis 18:00
Thursday, 6 June 2019: 09:00 bis 17:00
Arriving by car and parking
The MOC Event Centre in Munich can be easily reached by car via the direct access road to the motorway. Take Exit 74 from the A9 motorway (Nürnberg/Salzburg) to ‘München-Freimann’ and you will come to the Heidemannstraße. After about 500 metres, turn left into the Lilienthalallee and you will see the MOC on the left.
- Please follow the signs to the ‘MOC Veranstaltungscenter ‘ not to ‘Messe München/ICM’
- There are parking spaces available in the underground car park belonging to the MOC.
- GPS coordinates for the MOC:
- Longitude: 11.610602, latitude: 48.198273
- Address of the MOC: Lilienthalallee 40, 80939 München
Low emission zone in Munich
Please note the information on the low emission zone – the area of town within the inner ring road. Drivers are allowed into this area only if their vehicle displays a valid green badge.
Convenient parking facilities for both exhibitors and visitors are available in the MOC’s underground car park.
Opening times: always open
Height limit: 2.20 metres maximum
Charges: approx. € 2.00 / hour, max. € 10.00 / day
Exhibitors can purchase long-term parking passes in advance
You can find precise details of how to get there, with the exact GPS coordinates for your navigation system, together with further information regarding arrivals by train and plane, on the web pages of the Munich Event Centre
Arriving by train and public transport
The MOC is linked to the local public transport network via the ‘Kieferngarten’ station on the U6 underground line and can be reached after a short walk of just 5 minutes.
You can reach the MOC in approximately 20 minutes from Munich’s main railway station
- From Munich’s main railway station, take the S1 or S8 as far as ‘Marienplatz’.
- Then take the U6 underground in the direction of ‘Garching-Forschungszentrum’ as far as the ‘Kieferngarten’ station
- Then it is just 5 minutes on foot to the MOC
You will find further information about arriving by public transport here.
Arriving by plane
Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany and offers excellent national, continental and intercontinental flight connections. You can get to the Munich MOC Event Centre by taxi from the airport in just 20 minutes. Further information on getting to the MOC from the airport is available here.
Lufthansa Airport Bus
You can get from the airport to the city centre and back quickly and in comfort with the Lufthansa Airport Bus. The bus runs from the air terminals – it leaves from in front of the central airport building – directly to Schwabing Nord (U6, ‘Nordfriedhof’ station) and to the main Munich rail station (Hauptbahnhof). You can get from Schwabing Nord district to the MOC, using the U6 underground from ‘Nordfriedhof’ to ‘Kieferngarten’. The event centre is about a 5-minute walk from the ‘Kieferngarten’ stop.
Trade visitors requiring a visa invitation letter
If you are planning to attend CosmeticBusiness, we advise you to check as early as possible whether you require a visa to enter Germany.
To obtain your letter of invitation we kindly ask you to provide all required information and complete all of the mandatory fields in the form. Please note that incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Please send your application form to: email@example.com
Once you have submitted the form we will review your application. You will receive an invitation letter within 5 working days.
- Invitation letters are only issued for trade visitors of CosmeticBusiness.
- The online visitor registration is required.
- Invitation letters are directed at the German embassy or consulate in charge, and will be issued in German.
- A copy of the invitation letter is sent by fax to the visa department of the German embassy or general consulate in charge, and also to your institution or company
- If you require an original copy of the invitation letter for your visa application, please notify us in a timely manner. The original will then be sent by post.
- Leipziger Messe does not assume any costs for express post or courier services.
- If you wish to have the original copy sent by courier, you can arrange pick-up of the document on your own, and will be responsible for all associated costs.
To warrant the timely receipt of the visa, trade visitors requiring an invitation letter for visa purposes should apply early.
Contact for additional information and inquiries
International Visitor Service
Fax: +49 341 678-168975